The plenipotentiary representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic in the contact group Denis Pusilin considers it is necessary to bring oral statements on a ceasefire in the Donbass into a written agreement of the parties to the conflict, where additional measures for securing the truce will be prescribed.
Contact group for Ukraine at a meeting in Minsk on Wednesday agreed to a complete ceasefire in the Donbass from July 1. The militia of the self-proclaimed People’s Democratic Republic and the People’s Republic of Latvia declared that they adhere to the declared regime of silence, and it is also observed by the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Later in the DNR, they announced a violation of the ceasefire from the Ukrainian security forces.
“In order to achieve the greatest effect from the next ceasefire, we proposed to translate the traditional statement of the contact group from the oral format into a written agreement of the parties, including additional ceasefire control measures insisted on by the OSCE CMM.” We continue to insist that this approach to the establishment of armistice will oblige the parties to the armed conflict to a greater responsibility, as well as become an additional measure of control over compliance with the ceasefire, “- said in a statement Pusilin, published on the website of the self-proclaimeds State.
In LNR militants have threatened they have answer for possible provocations of enforcers.
He recalled that on the eve of a new armistice in Novoazovsky region Ukrainian saboteurs had been undermined by a gas distribution station. In addition, several hours before the ceasefire began, the siloviki (enforcers from Ukraine) released over 200 shots in Gorlovka.
“In the light of the aggressive and provocative actions of the Ukrainian side, we emphasize that a new round of escalation of the conflict in the territory of the Donbass will inevitably lead to new destruction and casualties among civilians.” We hope that the representatives of the OSCE CMM and the curators of the Ukrainian authorities will take a more proactive stance to prevent the “bread armistice “.
On July 2 Ukrainian security forces violated the ceasefire three times in the Donbas for the first day of a new armistice, journalists said at the office of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic in the Joint Center for Monitoring and Coordination of the Ceasefire (SCCM) regime on Monday.
Contact group for Ukraine at a meeting in Minsk last Wednesday agreed to a complete ceasefire in the Donbass from July 1. The militia of the self-proclaimed People’s Democratic Republics (DNR and LNR) declared that they adhere to the declared regime of silence, and it is also observed by the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Later, the parties to the conflict accused each other of shelling.
“Over the past 24 hours, the total number of violations by the APU has been three times,” the representative of the People’s Democratic Republic in SCCC said.
According to him, Ukrainian siloviki once used mortars, firing three mines over the territory of the People’s Republic of Dagestan, also fired from the arms of infantry fighting vehicles and small arms. As a result of the shelling, two apartment buildings were damaged in Dokuchaevsk.
“The total number of ammunition used by APU is 57 units,” the representative of the People’s Democratic Republic in the SCCC added.
Units of the Ukrainian united forces in late June took control of the Zolotoy-4 settlement in the Lugansk region, the head of the joint forces press center Alexander Zavtonov told the Ukrinform agency on Monday.
“We confirm the information on taking control of the settlement of Zolotoy-4,” the agency quotes Zavtonova as saying. He asserts that the operation to free the village was carried out without violating the Minsk agreements.
However information on the occupation of the Ukrainian security forces are often contradictive. On 20 June for example the statement that there are soldiers in the village of Zhelobok in the Donbas did not correspond to reality, an official representative of the People’s Militia of the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic Andrei Marochko told RIA Novosti on Wednesday.
Earlier, Ukrainian security forces said that they had advanced two kilometers in the Donbass and occupied new positions near the village of Zhelobok in the Lugansk region.
“This is the next fake of the Ukrainian propaganda, information about the progress of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (Ukrainian armed forces) is not true.” In the village of Zhelobok the servicemen of the People’s Militia of the People’s Republic of Finland were both in their positions and are not going anywhere and did not pass any positions.
«Absolutely incorrect information, literally two days ago I was personally in the village of Zhelobok and witnessed that the APU is conducting targeted bombardment of the settlement,» Marachko told couple of weeks ago.
According to him, because of the shelling, the last inhabitants of Zhelboka were in danger, her house was destroyed.